- Shahid Afridi is 7th youngest test player to score a test ton. (Age- 18yrs 333 days)
- He hit 4th fastest test fifty against India in Bangalore.
- His 27 runs over against Harbhajan Singh is the 3rd most runs generating over in test history.
- The same over produced maximum number of sixes in legitimate 6 balls, i.e. 4.
- 3rd fastest century in ODI cricket’s history (102 off 37 balls).
- Afridi is still the youngest player to have scored an ODI hundred (Age- 16 yrs 217 days).
- In the list of fastest fifties, he reigns with 10 nominations. (18 balls fifty – 3 times, 19 ball fifty – once, 20 balls fifty – 2 times, 21 balls fifty – 3 times and 22 balls fifty – once).
- Afridi has the 2nd best bowling figures 7/12 in ODI cricket history.
- Afridi holds the record of hitting the highest number of sixes in cricket (351).
- Only player to take 350 wicket and scored 8,000 runs in ODI cricket.
- Most number of T20 wickets by any bowler (97).
- Only player to have scored 1000 runs and taken 50 wickets in T20 cricket.